We are accepting sponsors for 2014

Followers

Wednesday 9 May 2012

Challenge 34 One for the boys

Hi there everyone, thanks for coming back to our challenge her at Divas by design.
You showed us some fabulous Mono creations last wk and the winner of that amazing prize from Craftie Charlie is...
Well done sweetie, please e mail us your address at the e mail in the sidebar to claim your prize!
Our Top 3 from last wk were..
WE ALSO HAVE SOME SUPER EXCITING NEWS! WE HAVE A BRAND NEW DT MEMBER!!!!
PLEASE CHECK OUT KAT'S BLOG, SHE WILL BE JOINING US IN THE CHALLENGES SOON!
Well done folks, grab your badge for your blogs from the sidebar!
So our challenge this week is "ONE FOR THE BOYS" (groan)! I'm just no good at male cards but I know some of you do it superbly!
We are lucky to be sponsored this week by the fabulous Digi garden!
Do pop over and see the cute digis they have to offer you!
So what brilliance do the DT have for us this time?...

Jacqui
Using sponsor image

Laura







We hope you like what we have done this week and that you will join us in the challenge!
Big hugs

14 comments:

Suzi Mac said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card in the top three. I'm thrilled.
Hugs
Suzi x

Sol said...

Lots of Beautiful Cards..
I am joining in this Week! :o)

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Such a gorgeous collection of boy cards, I will be taking notes for future creations ;0) Hope you like my entry this week! Thanks for the chance to play!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

I'm back! I couldn't resist making another Father's Day card ;0)

NanaConnie said...

The linky seems to have done a disappearing act so I'll post here if that's OK. http://mygrammysattic.blogspot.com/2012/05/my-dude-time-doodles-fix.html

Unknown said...

Yeah Mr Linky is playing up; here's the link to my entry: http://www.sandyandandy.com/2012/05/darling-dreaded-dragon

Hugz,
Sandy

Susan.... said...

Great challenge theme !
Really creative work from all the DT-Thank you !
Hugs
susan x

Christine said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration great chall thank you

smiles Christine x

karolin43 said...

Hi I'm new here and I second Carolyn Israel
The first challenge in this blog, unfortunately not so picture clearly abnormal Camera
Fix it
I loved the blog and work and hope to continue here to create fun
Continued good weekend

iReneM said...

Super DT samples :)
A great challenge - thank you
x

Craftdee said...

Thanks for a great challenge, and some seriously rockin' DT inspiration! Donna ☺

XxJULESxX said...

thanks for a fab chall love the DT cards!

Tammy said...

Thank you for the great challenge and the inspiring work from the DT. xx

Ruthie Lopez said...

Gorgeous cards from the D!! Thanks for a great challenge!!