We are accepting sponsors for 2014

Followers

Wednesday 11 September 2013

Weddings / anniversaries

Hello everyone and welcome back to a new challenge here at Divas by Design.
Thanks to everyone that joined in with our water theme last week. 
Our winner of the surprise gift is..
Congrats! Please e mail us with your address to claim your prize!
Our top 3 this time go to..
Sorry no photos this time folks, blogger was playing silly things when I wrote this and kept deleting all my pictures!
Onto our new challenge for the week and that is..WEDDINGS/ANNIVERSARIES
Our Sponsor is 

And many of our DT have used their images too!
Here is the inspiration this week..



Kelly




Lindsay


Jayne

Andie

What fab makes this time! Now it's over to you!
Thanks for joining us this time
Much love


9 comments:

Gitte said...

Beautiful DT-work.
I cannot see where to put my entry so I put it here. :-)

http://gittescrap.blogspot.dk/2013/09/bryllupskort.html

Nanda said...

I just saw that my card is chosen for the top 3! Thanks.

Congratulations to the other winners.

Hugs, Nanda

Andrea Tully said...

Yay!! I got top 3 wow really?? Thanks so very much I'm chuffed :-) Andrea xxx

Andrea Tully said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea Tully said...

Whoops!! that wasn't meant to go up twice and I don't know how to remove it sorry. BTW Congrats to everyone you entered the water challenge they were all awesome.

KarinsArtScrap said...

what beautiful wedding cards DT ladies.

greetings karin

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous inspirational DT makes. xx

OlgaB said...

Beautiful creations. Thank you.

lis-m said...

I can't see mr Linky.. this is my card...
http://mycraftblogumentary.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/in-pink-challenge-bling-it-up.html